Loaded with anti-inflammatory nutrients and antioxidants, the Barking Heads Pooched Salmon Dry Food strengthens your dog from inside and improves its immunity. The rich taste of fresh and dried salmon enriched by the aromatic herbs tempts even the fussiest of eaters to try eating this dry meal. Moreover, this dry food contains sweet potato, seaweed, tomato and peas for added taste and nutrition. The natural vitamin A and E additives improve your dog’s skin and eye health. This adult dog food also contains MSM, glucosamine and chondroitin that help build bone and joint strength. The hypoallergenic formulation prevents allergies and digestion problems. If your pet dog weighs around 10 kilograms and is very active, then give up to 185 grams of this dry food per day. On the other hand, if your dog is not very active, then around 125 grams of food should suffice.
Salmon (29%), Sweet Potato (27%), Dried Salmon (13%), Potato, Peas (6%), Salmon Oil (5%), Lucerne, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Methylsulfonylmethane 355mg/kg, Glucosamine 310mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 310mg/kg, Seaweed, Tomato, 0.05% Mixed Herbs (Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme).
Crude Protein: 22%, Crude Fat: 15%, Crude Fibres: 3%, Crude Ash 7%, Omega 6: 3.5%, Omega 3: 1.5%
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 17,308 IU, Vitamin E (Rac-alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 192mg.
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 65mg, Iron (as Iron (ll) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 60mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 7mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5mg.
Free From Artificial Colours, Flavours & Preservatives.
About Barking Heads
Founded by a bunch of passionate pet owners, Barking Heads is the name you can trust with tasty dog foods. The brand strives in using high-quality, fresh, natural ingredients that are rigorously tested to provide pets only the best. The dog foods are not only tasty, but are also fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy growth.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.