Aatu is a unique single protein diet that provides your dog with the true benefits of natural produce. Its meat is freshly prepared and free from preservatives, grain, white potato and gluten. It includes a unique “Super 8” a bespoke combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs and 8 botanicals and spices.
90% Angus Beef (Includes 60% Angus Beef*, 30% Angus Beef Broth**), Sweet Potato, Carrots, Lucerne, Peas, Minerals, Tomato, Tapioca, Apple, Pear, Cranberry, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Chickpeas, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Parsley, Peppermint, Spirulina, Seaweed, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Chamomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Chicory, Aniseed, Stinging Nettle, Marigold, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, MSM.
Protein 10.8%, Fat Content 6.8%, Crude Fibres 0.4%, Inorganic Matter, 2.3%, Moisture 75%.
We believe wholeheartedly that each dog is different and unique in personality, size, breed, the families they live with etc. But one fact remains, dogs require key basic elements from their diet to live a fulfilled and healthy life.
Meat is the main essential ingredient within a dogs diet, even back through the ancestry of dogs, tracing the blood line back to the wolf, meat was the key provider of protein to these animals and still remains as important today.
The fact that a dog food product contains 80% meat content is a good indication your dog would receive the invaluable protein needed in its diet, balance this with the other ingredients found naturally within its ancestors’ environment, such as fruit, vegetable, herbaceous plants and botanicals and you are giving back to your dog, what is naturally requires to thrive in life.
We believe that in creating a responsibly constructed dietary solution, we act in the best interests of your pet, by providing them with the markets first 80% single source protein foods, within our Duck, Chicken and Salmon offering.
Please, please read through the ingredients of your current dog food and compare the example ingredient listed below, we are convinced that you will see the value in our efforts to provide your pet the best nutritional support.
We want your dog to have the very best opportunity of a long and healthy life.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.