The Burgess Dry Food with Turkey & Cranberry is a complete feed for mature cats over seven years old. It contains great-tasting ingredients with glucosamine that helps maintain healthy joints in older cats. The essential fatty acids support healthy skin and a glossy coat, while the antioxidants strengthen your pet’s immune system. This dry cat food has a specialist ingredient to promote dental health. It also supports urinary tract health and healthy heart and vision.
Poultry Meal (26% inc. Turkey 4%), Wholegrain Maize, Rice, Wholegrain Wheat, Maize Gluten Meal, Poultry Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Hydrolysed Poultry Protein, Poultry Gravy, Brewer’s Yeast, Minerals, Fish Meal, Egg Powder, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.3%), Dried Cranberry (0.06%), Glucosamine (0.03%).
Crude Protein: 31%, Crude Fat: 11%, Crude Fibre: 1.5%, Crude Ash: 7.5%
Vitamin A 21000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 150mg/kg, Taurine 1000mg/kg.
Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 100mg/kg, Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50mg/kg, Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide) 15mg/kg, Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 5mg/kg, Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous) 0.5mg/kg, Selenium (as Sodium selenite) 0.1mg/kg. Amino Acids: DL Methionine 2000mg/kg. Flavourings: Bitter Orange Extract of Whole Fruit 60mg.
With generations of passion, commitment and expertise, Burgess has become UK's leading pet supply manufacturer catering for the nation's popular pets – dogs, rabbits, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, chinchillas, gerbils, ferrets and rats. Located in Thornton-le-Dale, Burgess is an independent family business. Dr Suzanne Moyes, Burgess's in-house veterinarian, continues the tradition of innovation. Her expertise in nutrition allows Burgess to provide dogs, cats and small animals with happy, healthy lives. Burgess is proud of the strong working relationships we have developed with local agricultural communities over the years. Hence, most of the ingredients used in making products are naturally sourced and safe.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.