Burns Sensitive Pork & Potato is a dry food suitable for adult and senior dogs. It offers a balanced diet for your pet as it contains pork novel protein source and potato novel carbohydrate source for overall health and vitality. This hypoallergenic dry dog food is made from wholesome ingredients and is easily digestible. It also includes maize, pea starch, peas, pork fat, seaweed and minerals to ensure nothing but great taste.
Potato (27%), Maize (25%), Fresh Pork (22%), Pork Meal (12%), Pea Starch, Peas, Pork Fat, Seaweed, Minerals.
Crude Protein: 18.5%, Crude Fat: 8%, Crude Fibres: 2.5%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Copper: 18mg/kg, Sodium: 0.2%, Calcium: 1.9%, Phosphorus: 1.2%, Magnesium: 0.1%, Potassium: 0.8%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.14%
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg.
Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 6mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg, Selenium (3b8.11; Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.1mg.
Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
About Burns Pet Nutrition
Burns produces simple, high-quality diets developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns. All Burns diets are hypoallergenic, naturally preserved and free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives to suit pets with sensitive stomachs. Burns Pet Nutrition takes an ethical approach to pet food manufacture and has never conducted experiments on animals.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.