The Halti Optifit Headcollar by the Company of Animals helps prevent your dog from pulling on the lead. It is ideal for no-pull training and also controls lunging and jumping. This lightweight headcollar features a cushioned noseband for a comfortable fit. The noseband is adjustable, and the safety clip allows a secure attachment to your dog’s collar. This Optifit headcollar has reflective cheek straps that ensure visibility in low lighting conditions and are suitable for most dog nose shapes. Its dual clip attaches to the walking collar to allow better control and hassle-free training.
About Company of Animals
Started as a place for activity and research in animal behaviour, Company of Animals is now a popular brand supplying award-winning pet products to customers across the world. With over four decades of experience in canine behaviour and animal science, the brand takes utmost care in developing pet care and training products that make both pets and families happy. The company has a number of brands under its belt offering leads, collars, training solutions, toys, care products, and more.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.