Chanelle Exitel Plus Worming Tablets for dogs have a tasty pork flavour to be highly palatable. They are easy to administer in your pet’s food and help control tapeworms, roundworms, whipworms and hookworms. These flavoured tablets also prevent infestation, keeping your pet healthy and happy. They are ideal for all dog breeds and sizes. Worms in pets are a very common problem. They are parasites that live inside your pet’s body, in the intestinal tract and can make your pet very ill if left untreated. They can also be easily passed to family members. This dewormer effectively shields your pet and your family from possible infestation
Exitel Plus Flavoured Worming Tablet for Dogs are the strongest dog wormers currently available without a prescription. These dog worming tablets are pork-flavoured which makes them more palatable for your dog. It works well with all dog breeds and sizes. It is formulated to effectively treat four types of worms - roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms, and whipworms.
Simply add to your pet's food every 3 months to ensure they stay protected from worms. The dose should be administered by mixing into the feed. Assess bodyweight as accurately as possible before calculating the dosage.
Each Exitel tablet contains: Praziquantel 50 mg, Pyrantel Embonate 144 mg, Febantel 150 mg.
Note: Specially formulated for dogs weighing more than 0.5kg and is an effective way to treat your dog and protect your family from worms.
Dogs should be wormed every 3 months. One tablet per every 10kg weight can be given directly to your dog or disguised in food. For larger dogs, extra tablets will be required to treat effectively (20kg dog = 2 tablets, 30kg dog = 3 tablets). And for dogs who weigh less than 10kg, tablets are divisible and should be halved or quartered as per the dog’s weight (5kg dog = half tablet, 2.5kg dog = quarter tablet).
Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine Internet Licence No: INT/CAM/WH/009
The largest indigenous manufacturer, Chanelle Pharma specialises in animal health generic pharmaceuticals. The brand has made its products available in more than 90 countries to ensure the easy availability of pet medicines. It makes sure that its products undergo rigorous tests in the R&D labs for the safety of pets.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €4.95 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €4.99 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.