The Mikki Nail Clipper is designed with a safety stop which prevents you from cutting too much of your canines nail off, and the spring loaded safety lock allows for safe storage. This item is perfect for keeping nails in shape and to assist in preventing damage to floors and furniture.
Your pets paws have blood vessels known as the “quick”. It is vital that you don’t cut into this area. It is easy to locate the quick on animals with light coloured paws. For those with darker coloured paws, it may be easier to locate the quick by looking on the underside of the nail, but if in doubt be sure to seek advice from a vet or professional dog groomer. Hold you dogs paw carefully and ensure that you are in complete control before starting to trim the nail. Begin cutting in one smooth action. If you’re not sure what to do, only cut off a small bit at a time. If your pet is particularly nervous or dislikes having their nails clipped you can alternatively use a Mikki Nail File. Keep out of the reach of children and always use extra care when using any grooming aid that has sharp edges.
Mikki leads the way in developing quality products that really work and have become a firm favourite among professionals. They strive to make professional quality available for everyone, and have expanded their product range to include training and care solutions to meet everyday demands of numerous breed types.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.