The Natures Menus chicken and lamb dog treats are a brilliant training treat. They are so handy to pop a few in your pocket before heading out with your dog to use as a training treat and reward whilst out and about. Small but very tasty, your dog will love these treats and the fresh meaty smell. They come is a re-sealable bag so will stay fresh and are wheat and gluten free.
Natures Menu Chicken and lamb Flavoured Treats are used only as a complementary food for dogs. They are fed as a treat or to reward the pet during training. Dogs learn best through positive reinforcement, so rewarding good behaviour is the best way to train. Also fresh drinking water should always be available.
Poultry (min 50%, including Chicken & Turkey), Lamb (min 25%), Pork (min 20%), Minerals
Protein (33.5%), Crude Oils & Fats (20%), Crude Ash (9%), Crude Fibres (2%), Moisture (27%)
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.