PetSafe Small Dog In-Ground Fence System works to keep your small-sized dogs safe from the outside of your home premises up to 1/3 acres. This system is an invisible static correct fence, which is safe and effective for your dog's behavioural training. This system comes with a transmitter, boundary wire and a receiver collar to make containment easier. The boundary wire is can be shallowly laid under lawn, concrete or tarmac. The boundary must form a complete loop; you can make it as small or as large as you wish.
Directions for use: The transmitter is usually placed inside the house. The receiver collar is on your dog's neck. When your dog approaches the boundary wire, he hears a warning tone. If he tries to cross the wire, he will receive a static correction. As your dog becomes accustomed to the fence's warning tone and static correction he will avoid the boundary. This system includes 5 levels of intensity to suit stubborn dogs up to 150 pounds.Specifications
- Collar Size: 15 - 40 cm
- Battery Lasts: 1 - 3 Months
- Batteries: 1 x 3 Volt
Transmitter with Power Adaptor, Lightweight receiver with reflective collar strap, Step-by-step Operating and Training Guide, 150 m of Wire and 50 Flags, Test Light Tool, Collar Battery (RFA-188).
PetSafe offers a wide variety of pet care products under its three home brands, Drinkwell, easy walk and Frolicat. The products include containment systems, training systems, waste management products, accessories, pet games and toys and travel, access and mobility products.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.