PetSafe Small Dog In-Ground Fence System works to keep your small-sized dogs safe from the outside of your home premises up to 1/3 acres. This system is an invisible static correct fence, which is safe and effective for your dog's behavioural training. This system comes with a transmitter, boundary wire and a receiver collar to make containment easier. The boundary wire is can be shallowly laid under lawn, concrete or tarmac. The boundary must form a complete loop; you can make it as small or as large as you wish.
Directions for use: The transmitter is usually placed inside the house. The receiver collar is on your dog's neck. When your dog approaches the boundary wire, he hears a warning tone. If he tries to cross the wire, he will receive a static correction. As your dog becomes accustomed to the fence's warning tone and static correction he will avoid the boundary. This system includes 5 levels of intensity to suit stubborn dogs up to 150 pounds.Specifications
- Collar Size: 15 - 40 cm
- Battery Lasts: 1 - 3 Months
- Batteries: 1 x 3 Volt
Transmitter with Power Adaptor, Lightweight receiver with reflective collar strap, Step-by-step Operating and Training Guide, 150 m of Wire and 50 Flags, Test Light Tool, Collar Battery (RFA-188).
PetSafe offers a wide variety of pet care products under its three home brands, Drinkwell, easy walk and Frolicat. The products include containment systems, training systems, waste management products, accessories, pet games and toys and travel, access and mobility products.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.