Red Mills Engage Beef is created with help from nutrition experts to help dogs maintain good and balanced health. This food is specially suited for dogs with low energy requirements and for those that do not do a lot of hard work. With a high amount of meat content, it is not only tasty but will also fulfil all the nutrient needs of your pet. This has a combination of beetroot and chicory that are high in fibre and makes digestion a simple process. Engage includes high quality ingredients in its foods making it one of the best pet food makers in the industry.
Maize, Dehydrated Beef Meat, Poultry Fat, Fishmeal, Whole Linseed, Beet Pulp, Natural Digest, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Extract, Chicory Extract. Meat Content: 25%.
Protein: 20.0%, Oil: 8.0%, Fibre: 2.2%, Ash: 7.0%.
Premium Country Dog Food
Hard-working dogs need a little more to fulfil their potential.
The Engage line provides extra protein for muscle strength, perfect for dogs who spend their days in the fields and need tailored nutrition to protect their joints and give them the endurance they need to do their jobs joyfully.
Engage will also give them a shiny coat and a wagging tail with a delicious taste and a high-quality recipe.
Dog in lighter work, or with lower energy needs.
About Red Mills
Red Mills is a one-stop solution for all your pet food needs and agri products. The brand offers a wide array of cat and dog food, horse feeds, and more, satisfying the needs of pet owners, trainers, and racehorse owners.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.