The Go Native Duck with Apple and Cranberry dog food is a 100% Irish product and is perfect for dogs that require high amounts of protein in their meal. This is made with sustainable and grain-free ingredients that assures good health and vitality. This is a hypoallergenic recipe that is curated with free run duck protein making it a balanced meal. It also has hand picked cranberries and apples blended into the food to make it extra tasty and provides the needed nutrients from the fruits. Duck meat is the key ingredient here which makes this food easy to digest and aids bone growth.
Fresh Duck 40%, Dehydrated Duck 25%, Potato Starch, Sweet Potato, Duck Fat 7%, Pea Starch, Whole Linseed, Dried Seaweed, Alfalfa, Hydrolysed Liver Protein 1%, Sodium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Apple (5% fresh Apple equivalent), Dried Cranberry (5% fresh Cranberry Equivalent), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate.
Alfalfa, Dried Rosehip, Dried Marigold, Yucca schidigera, Oregano, Dried Carrot, Dried Spinach, Dried Broccoli, Turmeric, Dried Ginger.
Protein: 29.0%, Oil: 19.0%, Fibre: 2.0%, Ash: 7.0%, Moisture (max): 10.0%.
About Red Mills
Red Mills is a one-stop solution for all your pet food needs and agri products. The brand offers a wide array of cat and dog food, horse feeds, and more, satisfying the needs of pet owners, trainers, and racehorse owners.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.