Royal Canin Active Life Outdoor Dry Adult Cat Food is what you need to feed your active pet cat. Adult cats over the age of 1 yr up to the age of 7 need adequate energy for their active life. Their nutrition has to be high in terms of calorie content and you can meet those requirements with this cat food. This cat food contains a combination of vitamins and minerals which support the skin barrier when it comes to antioxidants. The Omega-3 fatty acids in this cat food such as DHA and EPA also promote joint support for an active cat. Spending more time outdoors indicates that your pet needs to have its natural immunity well taken care of. So in order to take care of this aspect, this cat food’s unique formula ensures immunity is boosted and your cat’s natural defences work well. The addition of prebiotics in the cat food ensures your cat has good digestibility as well as intestinal health. This cat food also helps in maintaining good urinary system health of the cat.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, wheat, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, copra oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannan-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 30500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 37mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7mg, E4 (Copper): 11mg, E5 (Manganese): 48mg, E6 (Zinc): 145mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants, *L.I.P. : Protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Crude Ash: 7.2%, Crude Fibre: 1.3%, Crude Oil Fats: 20%, Protein: 30%.
About Royal Canin
Royal Canin has been formulating and producing healthy and nutritious food for dogs and cats since 1968. Each recipe is based on a tailored nutrition concept to ensure that each pet meal has the right balance of vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and prebiotics. Their range of products includes retail products for regular feeding and vet products for sick dogs and cats.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €4.95 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €4.99 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.