Adult Bichon Frise breed dogs have a different nutrition requirement when compared to their other counterparts. to meet this need, the Royal Canin Bichon Frise Dry Adult Dog Food was formulated. The unique formula ensures your pet Bichon Frise can maintain a healthy weight range.
The kibble has been designed and formulated specifically to reduce tartar build-up owing to the presence of calcium chelators which thereby ensure healthy gums and teeth for your pet. This dog food contains 29% protein and 15% fat content. With the enrichment of borage oil along with Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA, your pet is nourished and you can see them with a shiny coat and healthy skin. This food also ensures your dog drinks enough water and its intestinal health and urinary tract are well taken care of. Bichon Frise breed dogs that are over 10 months of age can be given this product.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, wheat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, chicory pulp, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, borage oil (0.1%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 29000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 43mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.3mg, E4 (Copper): 13mg, E5 (Manganese): 55mg, E6 (Zinc): 139mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09mg.
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5g. Sensory additives Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Crude Ash: 6.9%, Crude Fibre: 1.6%, Crude Oil Fats: 15%, Protein: 29%.
About Royal Canin
Royal Canin has been formulating and producing healthy and nutritious food for dogs and cats since 1968. Each recipe is based on a tailored nutrition concept to ensure that each pet meal has the right balance of vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and prebiotics. Their range of products includes retail products for regular feeding and vet products for sick dogs and cats.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.