Adult pets have a different nutrition requirement compared to pups. So if you have an adult Bulldog, The Royal Canin Bulldog Dry Adult Dog Food is suitable for your adult pet over 12 months of age. The unique formula of this dog food ensures your adult Bulldog’s nutritional requirements are fully met. This is complete food for your Bulldog. The prebiotic components ensure that your pet has a healthy intestinal flora so their bowel movements and digestion is taken care of. This also aids in decreasing your pet's stool odour.
The unique formula ensures your pet’s coat and skin are healthy and shining. Since the formula contains Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA, your pet’s immunity is also accounted for. It also ensures the bones and joints are well supported as he grows. Due to the unique feature of Bulldogs - their up-turned nose and short upper jaw, the shape and size of the kibble have been designed to enable your pet to pick up the food easily.
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, dehydrated pork protein*, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A: 30000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 48mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8mg, E4 (Copper): 15mg, E5 (Manganese): 62mg, E6 (Zinc): 141mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1mg.
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g. Sensory additives Tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. * L.I.P.: Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Crude Ash: 6.4%, Crude Fibre: 2.8%, Crude Oil Fats: 14%, Protein: 24%.
About Royal Canin
Royal Canin has been formulating and producing healthy and nutritious food for dogs and cats since 1968. Each recipe is based on a tailored nutrition concept to ensure that each pet meal has the right balance of vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and prebiotics. Their range of products includes retail products for regular feeding and vet products for sick dogs and cats.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.