Is your dog always itching and can’t help but scratch? It always ends up being a wound and it drives you crazy. Perhaps your dog’s skin is sensitive! Royal Canin Dermacomfort Wet specific formula is selected with protein sources of very high quality. It is added with Omega 6 fatty acids (including gamma-linolenic acid) and Omega 3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA) known for their beneficial effects on skin. Royal Canin Dermacomfort Wet helps support and nourish your dog’s sensitive skin.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.
ADDITIVES per KG
Product protein 8.6%, Product crude oil fats 6.7%, Product crude fibre 1.3%, Product crude ash 1.9%, Product moisture 0%
Crude ash: 1.9%. Crude fibre: 1.3%. Crude oil fats: 6.7%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 8.6%.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
It is recommended to divide the daily intake into 2 meals.
*Please follow the feeding guidelines based on your dog's ideal adult body weight; mixed feeding and individual guides available.
Dog's weight Pouch Only Pouch + Kibbles
3kg 3 1 pouch + 40g kibbles
5kg 4 1 pouch + 69g kibbles
10kg 7 1 pouch + 132g kibbles
20kg 11+1/2 1 pouch + 239g kibbles
30kg 16 1 pouch + 333g kibbles
40kg 19+1/2 1 pouch + 418g kibbles
About Royal Canin:
Royal Canin have created a range of dog food based solely on animals' needs and scientific advances. They take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating diets and have conducted research to find the ideal kibble size, shape and texture to match each breed. Royal Canin food is only available from vets and specialist pet retailers. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right advice and exactly the right diet for your dog.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €4.95 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €4.99 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.