Is your dog always itching and can’t help but scratch? It always ends up being a wound and it drives you crazy. Perhaps your dog’s skin is sensitive! Royal Canin Dermacomfort Wet specific formula is selected with protein sources of very high quality. It is added with Omega 6 fatty acids (including gamma-linolenic acid) and Omega 3 fatty acids (including EPA and DHA) known for their beneficial effects on skin. Royal Canin Dermacomfort Wet helps support and nourish your dog’s sensitive skin.
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, minerals, oils and fats, various sugars.
ADDITIVES per KG
Product protein 8.6%, Product crude oil fats 6.7%, Product crude fibre 1.3%, Product crude ash 1.9%, Product moisture 0%
Crude ash: 1.9%. Crude fibre: 1.3%. Crude oil fats: 6.7%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 8.6%.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
It is recommended to divide the daily intake into 2 meals.
*Please follow the feeding guidelines based on your dog's ideal adult body weight; mixed feeding and individual guides available.
Dog's weight Pouch Only Pouch + Kibbles
3kg 3 1 pouch + 40g kibbles
5kg 4 1 pouch + 69g kibbles
10kg 7 1 pouch + 132g kibbles
20kg 11+1/2 1 pouch + 239g kibbles
30kg 16 1 pouch + 333g kibbles
40kg 19+1/2 1 pouch + 418g kibbles
About Royal Canin:
Royal Canin have created a range of dog food based solely on animals' needs and scientific advances. They take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating diets and have conducted research to find the ideal kibble size, shape and texture to match each breed. Royal Canin food is only available from vets and specialist pet retailers. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right advice and exactly the right diet for your dog.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.