Golden Retriever needs special meals to meet their unique dietary needs. Royal Canin Golden Retriever Dry Puppy/Junior Dog Food Pouch is your best option. Specially formulated food for Golden Retriever puppies of age up to 15 months. The addition of borage oil ensures that skin and coat are maintained healthy. The food also ensures balance in the puppy's intestinal flora and optimal digestion. It assists in maintaining joint and bone health. Additionally, Royal Canin dog food promotes the natural defences of Golden Retriever puppies. A complete wholesome food brought under one pouch.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), yeasts extracts (source of beta glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Vitamin A: 26500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Vitamin E: 780mg, E1 (Iron): 38mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8mg, E4 (Copper): 12mg, E5 (Manganese): 49mg, E6 (Zinc): 130mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08mg.
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10g. Sensory additives Yucca extract: 125mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Crude ash: 7.4%, Crude fibre: 3.7%, Crude oil fats: 16%, Protein: 29%.
About Royal Canin
Royal Canin has been formulating and producing healthy and nutritious food for dogs and cats since 1968. Each recipe is based on a tailored nutrition concept to ensure that each pet meal has the right balance of vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and prebiotics. Their range of products includes retail products for regular feeding and vet products for sick dogs and cats.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €5.75 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €5.95 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.