Royal Canin Sterilised in Gravy is a complete wet food in gravy for neutered cats over 1 year old. It promotes a healthy urinary system and is balanced to maintain an ideal weight for your feline friend. Royal Canin Sterilised in Gravy provides the nutrients needed to make sure your cat has the healthiest and best quality of life possible.
Water should be available at all times. Recommended daily quantities (g/day)
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars. Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 73 IU, E1 (Iron): 11 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.55 mg, E4 (Copper): 4.5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3 mg, E6 (Zinc): 30 mg. Analytical Constituents: Protein: 9% - Fat content: 2.1% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 82.5%.
About Royal Canin:
Royal Canin have created a range of cat food based solely on cats' individual needs and scientific advances. They take into account age, activity, breed, size and lifestyle when creating diets and have conducted research to find the ideal kibble size, shape and texture to match each breed. Royal Canin food is only available from vets and specialist pet retailers. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the right advice and exactly the right diet for your cat.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.