Take care of your pet’s Dental Health with Purina DentaLife Dog Treats. They are a versatile snack that is packed with the goodness of wholesome ingredients. These dog treats have a unique shape with plenty of air pockets and 8 distinct ridges to help clean the gum line and hard-to-reach teeth. They also reduce tartar build-up by an average of up to 50%, helping maintain good oral care. With a great-tasting chicken flavour, these dog treats are sure to become your pet’s favourite.
Ingredients and Nutrition
Rice, glycerin, wheat flour, sodium tripolyphosphate, malted barley flour, chicken by-product meal, mono and dicalcium phosphate, sorbic acid (a preservative), calcium propionate (a preservative), sodium bicarbonate, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), calcium carbonate, citric acid.
Recommendations for Use
Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. This chew snack is not suitable for puppies under one year of age or adult dogs under 30 pounds or over 75 pounds. Feed on an easy to clean surface. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. Store in a cool, dry place.
Crude Protein (Min): 6.0%, Crude Fat (Min): 1.5%, Crude Fibre (Max): 1.5%, Moisture (Max): 15.0%
Purina needs no introduction. The brand has been the industry leader and continues to be one in delivering delicious yet nutritional cat and dog foods for over a century. They believe that every pet deserves to enjoy nutritional food for a healthy lifestyle. So, the brand takes extreme care in crafting high-quality foods for dogs and cats, making both pets and pet lovers happy.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.