The Red Mills Leader Sensitive Dog Food is just what you need if you have a dog that requires round the clock digestive care. This is a carefully curated recipe with a healthy blend of rice, lamb and potato that are easily digestible and reduces skin abnormalities. There is a presence of seaweed in this meal that is rich in fibre and is gentle on the gut. Omega 3 oils in this meal take care of the skin and maintain the coat shine. The meal is wholesome, packed with all the vital nutrients and lowers the risk of allergy in a sensitive dog.
Dehydrated Lamb (28%), Brown Rice, White Rice, Sunflower Oil, Potato Protein, Whole Linseed, Minerals, Alfalfa, Seaweed Meal, Hydrolysed Liver Protein, Yeast Extract, Chicory Inulin, Yucca Schidigera.
Protein: 23.0%, Fat Content: 11.0%, Crude Fibres: 2.1%, Ash: 7.0%, Moisture (max): 10.0%.
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamin A 19,500 iu, Vitamin D3 1,750 iu, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 215 iu.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 28.0mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 208.5mg, Manganese Oxide 65.0mg, Zinc Oxide 85.0mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 175.0mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.4mg.
3.2.3 L-Lysine Monohydrochloride: 1,800mg, 3.4.1 L-Tryptophan: 100mg
Preserved with tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Natural Dog Nutrition
The Leader range of food offers something for every dog. Each product is tailored according to a dog’s size, age and individual needs. Using natural Irish ingredients, Leader feeds cater to dogs with sensitive tummies, those who need to watch their weight and those who need extra protein and omega 3 oils.
We understand that larger dogs need extra care for their joints and smaller dogs need a kibble size they can manage easily. Whatever your dogs’ needs are, you can find a Leader food that’s just right as well as a healthy range of treats to supplement their delicious diet.
About Red Mills
Red Mills is a one-stop solution for all your pet food needs and agri products. The brand offers a wide array of cat and dog food, horse feeds, and more, satisfying the needs of pet owners, trainers, and racehorse owners.
Delivery & Returns
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 7 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, ship on Monday.
Our standard delivery charge is €4.90 to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland. Orders over €30 are delivered free of charge.
The delivery charge to mainland UK is €10 for orders under 25kg in weight. For deliveries over 25kg in weight, a member of our team will contact you. Please note we cannot deliver outside mainland UK.
Please note: We are not currently shipping chemicals to the UK.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.