The Red Mills Leader Sensitive Small Breed Dog Food is the perfect food for your small dog with a sensitive stomach. This is created with a lot of effort from consultation with experts to suit the unique gut and skin needs of a dog that is highly prone to allergies. With a small kibble size, it is easy to chew and the seaweed presence makes it rich in fibre. The recipe is a healthy blend of lamb, rice, potatoes and omega 3 oils that are easy to digest and support healthy heart and skin. A wholesome meal packed with all the essential nutrients, this is just what you need to keep your dog active and happy.
Dehydrated Lamb (30%), Brown Rice, White Rice, Sunflower Oil, Potato Protein, Whole Linseed, Minerals, Alfalfa, Seaweed Meal, Hydrolysed Liver Protein, Yeast Extract, Chicory Inulin, Yucca Schidigera.
Protein: 24.0%, Fat Content: 15.0%, Crude Fibres: 2.2%, Ash: 7.5%, Moisture (max): 10.0%.
Nutritional Additives per kg
Vitamin A 21,750 iu, Vitamin D3 1,875 iu, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 233 iu.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 28.0mg, Sodium Selenite 0.3mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 229.2mg, Manganese Oxide 65.0mg, Zinc Oxide 91.0mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 187.5mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.4mg.
3.2.3 L-Lysine Monohydrochloride: 1,060mg, 3.4.1 L-Tryptophan: 100mg
Preserved with tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin.
Natural Dog Nutrition
The Leader range of food offers something for every dog. Each product is tailored according to a dog’s size, age and individual needs. Using natural Irish ingredients, Leader feeds cater to dogs with sensitive tummies, those who need to watch their weight and those who need extra protein and omega 3 oils.
We understand that larger dogs need extra care for their joints and smaller dogs need a kibble size they can manage easily. Whatever your dogs’ needs are, you can find a Leader food that’s just right as well as a healthy range of treats to supplement their delicious diet.
About Red Mills
Red Mills is a one-stop solution for all your pet food needs and agri products. The brand offers a wide array of cat and dog food, horse feeds, and more, satisfying the needs of pet owners, trainers, and racehorse owners.
Delivery & Returns
The standard Delivery charge is €4.95 for up to 30kg. FREE Standard Delivery on orders over €30. Orders are dispatched between Monday - Friday. Customer should receive their orders within 3 - 4 working days after the dispatch.
Priority delivery charge is €4.99 up to 30kg irrespective of order value. Orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Mon - Fri. The order's dispatch is prioritized over standard orders and customers should receive their orders within 2 working days after the dispatch.
Delivery to the mainland UK is charged at €10 for orders under 25kg. Please note, we do not deliver outside the mainland UK.
For more information, visit our page here.
Why buy from Petworld?
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible, and strive to make Petworld your first choice for the best products, superior customer service and an easy-to-use and secure on-line shopping experience.
- Free delivery on orders over €30. All other deliveries are just €4.90.
- Frequent buyer program - buy 9 bags of dog or cat food and get the 10th free. Get the details here.
- Product selection - we offer an extensive range of products for all your pet's needs.
- We're Irish - we're an Irish company, supporting Irish jobs.
- Personalised customer service - we have real people answering your questions.
- Regular communication - we stay in touch every step of the way, from order confirmation to dispatch.
- Knowledgeable and passionate staff - we're passionate about what we do and it shows. We train our staff to offer the highest quality advice and customer service.
- We respect your privacy. We won't share your personal information with 3rd parties.
- Easy returns - We want you to feel comfortable with your purchasing decision, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you're unhappy with your order, just send it back.
- Thousands of satisfied customers. We've been in business over 20 years. We're still around thanks to thousands of happy customers.